Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [serialization] save/load split between 2differentclasses
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-10 03:55:43

"Robert Dailey" <rcdailey_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
I'll have a look at that, thanks Robert.

Off-topic question, but when I create free-standing save/load functions for
a class, how can I get access to that class's privates?

LOL

I'm currently doing "friend class access", but this doesn't seem to be
enough.

Hmmm - friend class boost::serialization::access doesn't do it?

Robert Ramey