Subject: [Boost-users] Corrupted boost::regex::smatch results (on MSVS 2003)
From: david.weber_at_[hidden]
Date: 2009-04-10 19:07:03

All,

I'm using Boost.Regex from v1.35.0. We're seeing the smatch
matchresults object getting corrupted when being returned by value from
a function. The smatch variable is good within the function (it is an
object defined locally on the stack), but when returned it is corrupted
with bad data.

We're seeing this only in Visual Studio 2003, and no other platform.
I'm still trying to figure out a workaround, but I do not have source
access at the moment, to try and debug it that way.

Just wondering if there are any known issues. A google search didn't
return much by way of discussion of this sort of issue.

Thanks

--dw