Subject: [Boost-users] Cant find boot/foreach.hpp files
From: wuguangjun (wuguangjun_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-13 09:43:34

Hello boost-users .
I have build boost_1_38_0 with bjam on RedHat Entriprise 5.The bjam command is"bjam –toolset=gcc –build-type=complete install" When I compile cello99 trace DateSeries(A application based on boost), a error occur "boost/foreach.hpp: No such file or directory". I notice that in the directory "/usr/local/include/boost-1_38/boost" there exists the file "foreach.hpp". But in the directory"/usr/include/boost" do not have foreach.hpp file. I have tried other version boost_1_37 and boost_1_35.I dont know why? Could anyone help me?

2009-04-13

wuguangjun