Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Multiple Multitokens
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-15 01:07:56

David Doria wrote:

> Vladimir, it looks like only in the trunk, it didn't work with the
> distribution that came with Fedora 10.

Well, I said "trunk or release branch" -- both are in SVN, with release
branch to become 1.39. I don't know what version is in F10, but it surely
does not have that fix.

> Also, when I compiled the trunk, I
> had to add
>
> using std::string;
>
> to boost/tools/wave/cpp.cpp for it to compile.

You might want to file an issue at svn.boost.org for wave author to
address.

> Another question: When I link to boost_program_options-mt, cmake seems to
> truncate it to boost_program_options, so I had to add a symbolic link with
> that name. Does anyone else have that problem?

I don't know cmake enough to know if that's bug or feature, or how to workaround
that bug if that's bug. I suggest you ask on cmake users list.

- Volodya