Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Iteratro List corruputed Boost::regex in VS2008
From: Lee sophia (shadysoffy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-15 11:38:44

Yes. I use the same setting of VS2005 on VS2008.

Previously, my VS2005 was unable to run the regex as well. However, after i
updated the VS2005 service pack 1. It is able to run the boost::regex
functions.

I do the same thing to VS2008, update the service pack. However it still
prompt the same error of "Iterator List corrupted" when i reach the command
of boost::regex.