Subject: [Boost-users] MPI auto-detection failed: unknown wrapper compiler mpic++
From: wuguangjun (wuguangjun_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-16 21:37:59

Hello boost-users,
I install boost_1-38 in centOS5.3. with following command;

./configure -with-libraries=all

Then I add "using mpi ;" into user-configure.jam, when I make the MakeFile ,an error occur,

./tools/jam/src/bin.linuxx86/bjam --user-config=user-config.jam
MPI auto-detection failed: unknown wrapper compiler mpic++
Please report this error to the Boost mailing list: http://www.boost.org
You will need to manually configure MPI support.
warning: Graph library does not contain optional GraphML reader.
note: to enable GraphML support, set EXPAT_INCLUDE and EXPAT_LIBPATH to the
note: directories containing the Expat headers and libraries, respectively.
warning: skipping optional Message Passing Interface (MPI) library.
note: to enable MPI support, add "using mpi ;" to user-config.jam.
note: to suppress this message, pass "--without-mpi" to bjam.
note: otherwise, you can safely ignore this message.
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
Note: Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
Note: this is a strictly optional feature.

Is there something wrong?

2009-04-17

wuguangjun