Subject: [Boost-users] Blocking receive in message queue
From: Johan Mazel (johan.mazel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-21 13:41:20

Hi
I'm trying to use a message with a blocked (or timeout) receiver through the
receive (or timed_receive) method(s).
But the problem is that I can open the message once and then, I always get
the "No such file or directory" message.
It looks like the method can open the message queue on reading mode only
once since each time that I launch it after, it ends right after the
constructor of the message_queue object.
I forced the program which send data on the message queue to be running
through an infinite loop and I don't use a destructor on the message object
inside the sending program. So I assume that the message_queue is still
there.
So, my question is : is there a real limitation which force me to open the
message queue only one time in open_only mode ?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Johan Mazel