Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Statechart] Passing reference to create_processor()
From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-26 19:26:04

Hi Steve, Igor

A fix for this bug has been checked into the trunk:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/52616

Tests run fine for me on VC9.0. If you're using a different compiler and
feeling adventurous, you may use the trunk version of Statechart right away.
Otherwise, please wait until testrunners have caught up (rev 52616), please
see ...

http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/statechart.html

... and make sure that the fields at the intersection of FifoSchedulerTest*
and your compiler show all green. I'll be monitoring the test results over
the next few days, and be fixing bugs as they appear.

As soon as tests have been run on most platforms I'll merge to the release
branch, so that this fix should make it into the 1.39 Boost release.

Sorry for the trouble and the delay...

HTH,

--
Andreas Huber