Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [statechart] status page
From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-01 19:17:26

Hi Bill

> The status page for boost::statechart,
> http://www.boost.org/development/tests/release-1_38_0/user/statechart_release.html,
> appears not to be working. It gives an error message, "Error extracting
> file: The specified zipfiles were not found."

Thanks for reporting this. The problem lies in the fact that the test
results of the final cycle before release have not been stored ever since
1.36, or at least they aren't available at a location that would conform to
the practice established before 1.36. I've reported this here:

<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.testing/6103>

> Is the status information available elsewhere?

I don't think so, unfortunately. However, I'll see what I can do for the
imminent 1.39 release.

Regards,

--
Andreas Huber