Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Quickbook quick start
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-03 17:45:16

2009/5/3 Peng Yu <pengyu.ut_at_[hidden]>:

> I am looking for some example files so that I can run quickbook on it
> and generate some test documentation.

There isn't really any at the moment. The best examples are existing
libraries. I think Boost.Config is a pretty good example. That
documentation is at 'libs/boost/config/doc'. You can rebuild the
documentation by running 'bjam' in that directory.

You might find this guide to setting up the tools useful:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostDocs/GettingStarted

Although, it assumes you're already using boost build.

> BTW, I still think that the quickbook document should provide some
> easy example files so that I try.

I agree, I've been meaning to put together some better introductory
material for a while, but I've got a few things on my plate.

Daniel