Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [statechart] status page
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-04 07:33:58

2009/5/4 Andreas Huber <ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden]>:
>>> Is the status information available elsewhere?
>>
>> I don't think so, unfortunately. However, I'll see what I can do for the
>> imminent 1.39 release.
>
> My associated request ...
>
> <http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/189010>
>
> ... has not been answered (yet) and ...

You might get a better response on the testing list.

> <http://www.boost.org/development/testing.html>
>
> ... now only shows the results for the trunk & release branch (before 1.39
> it used to have separate entries for each release). I guess this means that
> per-release results will not be available anytime soon, sorry.

Don't read too much into that. I commented out the rows (you can still
see them if you view source) since there hadn't been any results
generated for a release for a while. It doesn't indicate an 'official'
position.

I think the main problem is that nobody is taking charge of this. If
anyone is willing to, Rene might be the person to ask.

Daniel