Subject: [Boost-users] CMake Problems with boost 1.39
From: Tan, Tom (Shanghai) (TTan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-07 07:36:08

I used CMake to build boost 1.39 and found at least two problems:

 - In the cmakelist.txt file the BOOST_VERSION_MINOR is 38, instead of
39

 - The generated boost.test libs have an additional "-s" to the file
names, ex. libboost_unit_test_framework-vc90-mt-1_39-s.lib, instead of
libboost_unit_test_framework-vc90-mt-1_39.lib. This will cause a linking
error while using boost.test. this does noto happen to the bjamed
results.

Another thing I noticed but am not sure is that signal2 is not included
in the CMake support(no cmakelists.txt under signals).

It seems the cmakelist.txt file is still that of 1.38.