Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Boost.Test] BOOST_FAIL vs BOOST_ERROR
From: Greg Christopher (gchristopher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-13 18:35:37

This is true- we can use warn to mean aborting test although it seems to go against what most "first readers" of the code would think it is.

This actually has raised another question for me. I am looking at fixtures. I would like to abort if the setup step fails.

Unfortunately, setup is a constructor. I take it that means to abort if setup fails, I need to throw? Is there a specific exception I can throw to make it abort the current test case vs abort the test framework? Maybe just using a BOOST_REQUIRE() statement in the constructor will work?

Thanks!!
Greg