Subject: [Boost-users] date_time\gregorian\conversion.hpp : fatal error C1001 MSVC 7.1
From: Wilkinson, John (Software) (John.Wilkinson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-14 04:17:06

I get the following error with boost 1.39 and MSVC 7.1 SP1 when
including <boost/thread/thread.hpp>.

c:\boost_libs\V1_39_0\boost\date_time\gregorian\conversion.hpp(43) :
fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2708)

         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++

         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more
information

This problem was in 1.38 as reported here
http://archive.netbsd.se/?ml=boost-users&a=2009-02&t=9851835.

I was wondering should I raise a bug? I have searched the bugs database
but cannot find it already there. Also can anyone suggest a work-around?
Turning the browse facility off is not an option; it is a feature I
often use.

Thanks

John

<DIV><FONT size="1">

E-mail confidentiality.
--------------------------------
This e-mail contains confidential and / or privileged information belonging to Spirent Communications plc, its affiliates and / or subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution and / or the taking of any action based upon reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your system. If you require assistance, please contact our IT department at helpdesk_at_spirent.com.

Spirent Communications plc
Northwood Park, Gatwick Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XN, United Kingdom.
Tel No. +44 (0) 1293 767676
Fax No. +44 (0) 1293 767677

Registered in England Number 470893
Registered at Northwood Park, Gatwick Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XN, United Kingdom.

Or if within the US,

Spirent Communications,
26750 Agoura Road, Calabasas, CA, 91302, USA.
Tel No. 1-818-676- 2300

</FONT></DIV>