Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost 1.39][Serialization] BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT_GUID macro failed to compile with C2888 error under MSVS.
From: Vitaly Dolya (vitaly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-19 17:53:05

Sorry for delayed answer, Robert.

Yes, moving inclusion of export.hpp out of precompiled header helped.
But the question remains... is it by design of Boost.Serialization, that
I cann't
include export.hpp explicitly or implicitly (through 3rd party library,
for example)
into application's precompiled header? Or should I claim Visual Studio
compiler
for the issue?

Thanks for your help.