Subject: [Boost-users] Units library and wstring
From: Macumber, Daniel (Daniel.Macumber_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-26 08:53:18

Hello, my group has been simultaneously incorporating the boost units library into our code as well as converting all internal strings from std::string to std::wstring. I am having difficulty merging the changes, it seems that the boost units library has hard coded std::string as the return type for the methods which print units, powers, etc. Is there an easy way to template use of the units library on wchar_t instead of char? Are there any other suggestions on how to use the units library in a program which uses wstring for everything else?

Thanks a lot,
Dan