Subject: Re: [Boost-users] CMake thoughts
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-05 07:15:32

2009/6/5 Robert Bielik <robert.bielik_at_[hidden]>:

> But, on another note: One thing that would make it easier to incorporate
> boost in projects via cmake
> is to clean up the /libs folder so it contains lib source code and nothing
> else. I.e. move out all
> test/example/sample code to another folder (/aux ?).

That's unlikely, we're currently discussing moving in the opposite
direction - grouping individual library's files together rather than
distributing them further. But if you want the library source files
they should all be in 'src' directories:

http://www.boost.org/development/requirements.html#Directory_structure

Hopefully everyone has followed this convention. Although there does
seem to be a few 'src' directories you wouldn't want to use (eg.
'mpl/preprocessed/src', 'test/doc/src', possibly 'smart_ptr/src') so
you'll have to work out which ones you want.

Daniel