Subject: Re: [Boost-users] About "transitive_closure" method of Boost graph.
From: Amanullah Yasin (amanyasin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-05 05:05:52

sorry for disturbing, i think you mean test example given on
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_39_0/libs/graph/example/transitive_closure.cpp

Yes i tried this example but it is not using this method.

void transitive_closure(const Graph& g, GraphTC& tc, G_to_TC_VertexMap
g_to_tc_map, VertexIndexMap index_map)

Thanks again

Amanullah YASIN
Master2 (ECD)