Subject: Re: [Boost-users] CMake thoughts
From: Robert Bielik (robert.bielik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-07 06:04:49

Fabio Fracassi skrev:
> This is not true. The most commonly used CMake way is to use
> FindBoost.cmake (which comes with cmake) via find_package(Boost).
> and thus include and link to an installed version of boost.

Ok, its not *the* way, but when working in x-platform development (win/mac/linux) and you just want to checkout the
source tree and have everything "work" directly (and not worry about what packages to install to make the project compile), its the best way imho.

Working on linux I see that your described way is the normal way.

Regards
/Rob