Subject: [Boost-users] Bug Sprint Final Report
From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-08 09:17:34

The boost bug sprint started Friday, May 29th, and ended Sunday June 7th.

Thank you to everyone who participated!

Just because the bug sprint is over, that doesn't mean you can't fix bugs! ;-)
Here's a day by day status:

Status <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/1>
7:00 AM PDT 5/29: 797 open tickets.
7:45 AM PDT 5/30: 772 open tickets.
6:00 AM PDT 5/31: 761 open tickets.
6:00 AM PDT 6/2: 747 open tickets.
6:00 AM PDT 6/3: 748 open tickets.
6:00 AM PDT 6/4: 739 open tickets.
8:00 AM PDT 6/5: 730 open tickets.
7:00 AM PDT 6/6: 719 open tickets.
7:00 AM PDT 6/7: 706 open tickets.
7:00 AM PDT 6/8: 710 open tickets (oops!)

Activity:
5/29: 6 new tickets, 77 modifications, 25 tickets closed
5/30: 2 new tickets, 42 modifications, 17 tickets closed
5/31: 2 new tickets, 27 modifications, 8 tickets closed
6/1: 2 new tickets, 42 modifications, 17 tickets closed
6/2: 5 new tickets, 18 modifications, 5 tickets closed.
6/3: 4 new tickets, 19 modifications, 2 tickets closed.
6/4: 3 new tickets, 42 modifications, 24 tickets closed.
6/5: 3 new tickets, 35 modifications, 8 tickets closed.
6/6: 4 new tickets, 61 modifications, 29 tickets closed.
6/7: 1 new ticket, 20 modifications, 4 tickets closed.
[ Numbers may not add up because I am counting via two different methods,
using data that is time-stamped in two different time zones. Also, tickets
can be closed and reopened. ]

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>