Subject: Re: [Boost-users] UTF-16
From: Robert Dailey (rcdailey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-14 13:32:52

Oh, I also forgot to mention, I am also using boost::filesystem::path. I
guess this means I need to use wchar_t everywhere (std::wstring,
boost::filesystem::wpath, etc) and just let wxWidgets do the
encoding/decoding? If I don't have to do any encoding/decoding myself, then
there really is no need for a special object. But just in case I would like
to have the encoding/decoding abilities.