Subject: Re: [Boost-users] asio: serial ports and timeouts
From: KessiMC (pascal_kesseli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-17 12:08:18

Well, if I transmit 9 characters (or less, whatever), e.g. "012345678", these
characters are displayed, followed by a '\0'.

Transmitting only 6 characters displays these 6 characters, e.g. "012345"
and 4 appended '\0' characters. That's not what I want, I want the program
to block and wait for the 10th character in the first example or the 7th,
8th, 9th and 10th character in the second example.