Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Using boost with windows mobile 5 or 6.
From: Matt Schuckmann (matt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-30 14:42:20

Hi Andrew, thanks for the input. I've gotten Thread to build and even
link an I think run.
I'll go into all the gory details later when I know it all works.
One of the things I had to do was provide my own implementation of
std::localtime and std::gmtime since windows ce doesn't implement either
of these "Standard" functions. I had to do this because the Thread
library depends heavily on the date_time library and that library
depends on these two functions.

Right now I'm at the point where my implementation of localtime isn't
working right and causes an exception from the date_time library.

I basically copied my implementations of localtime and gmtime from the
OpenTimeCE library but I had to massage them a little and apparently I
didn't do it right.

If anybody involved with the boost::date_time library knows about this
problem and can provide input I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Matt Schuckmann