Subject: [Boost-users] Using boost::date_time library with wince
From: Matt Schuckmann (matt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-30 14:47:13

Does anybody have any experience with using boost::date_time (boost
version 1.37 or later) with windows ce (aka Windows Mobile 5 or Windows
Mobile 6)

Specifically I'm trying to figure out the best way to get around the
missing functions std::localtime() and std::gmtime().

Yes as hard as it is to believe Microsoft choose to leave these 2 simple
functions out of wince, imagine that.

I'm actually running into this because I'm trying to use boost::thread
which uses mostly the header only parts of date_time.
The problem crops up when c_time.hpp is included.

Thanks in advance for any help
Matt Schuckmann