Subject: Re: [Boost-users] A question on overloaded function? Can anyone with kindness help me?
From: fmingu (fmingu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-01 22:18:13

Sorry for my unclearness. But how can I write the line:
bind(&std::pow,constant(-1.0),bind(&IIPrimemap::size,var(primemapvec)));
correctly and thus the program can be complied.
If not so the program can not be complied by Dev-C++ and I am confused about that.
I really want to know how to write the line correctly.
Please give me an example.
Thanks a lot.

ÔÚ2009-07-02£¬"Steven Watanabe" <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> дµÀ£º