Subject: [Boost-users] Fwd: Boost 1.38.0 Interprocess - Question on remove
From: Federico Golfrè Andreasi (federico.golfre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-02 11:55:16

Hi!

I'm using the Boost 1.38.0 Interprocess Library and shared memory object.

My code eliminates with a remove a shared memory object associated with a
label, the returned value is true so the operation is done correctly;
just after that I create a shared memory with the same label and the program
throws an error saying "File exists", just as I didn't remove it with the

I've seen that the made a bug fix in boost 1.39.0 Interprocess Library on
the remove; that fixing reagard this problem or is something different?
Do you have an idea of what can be the problem?

Thank you,
Federico