Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Boost.Test] C++ Unit Tests with Boost.Test, Part 1
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-07 04:38:10

Richard <legalize+jeeves <at> mail.xmission.com> writes:

> There's so much to cover on this subject and the posts were already
> getting a bit lengthy (originally I thought it would be 1 blog post!).
>
> Thanks for the feedback.

And you only touched the surface ;)

These are very nice. I definitely need to collect references to the online
tutorials somewhere inside Boost.Test docs.

Couple notes:

Didn't you mean to include single header variant of UTF in first tutorial?

You probably should also mention BOOST_FIXTURE_TEST_SUITE, since it's frequently
a better way to manage fixtures.

I'll look a bit more later and post more comments if I have any.

Regards,

Gennadiy