Subject: [Boost-users] write_graphviz requires not only VertexListGraph, but also EdgeListGraph
From: Richard Ulrich (richi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-08 18:41:38

Hi everybody,

this is my first post to the boost mailing list.

I'm using boost_1_39

I wanted to use write_graphviz today with my custom graph adapter that
implements VertexListGraph as well as IncidenceGraph.
The documentation states, that write_graphviz only requires a
VertexListGraph. But inside, it uses an edge_iterator, and calls
edges(g), both of which belong to the EdgeListGraph.

Am I right here, or did I miss something?

If yes, should I implement a specialization that only calls out_edges()
for every vertex, and thus a VertexListGraph would be sufficient?

With kind regards
Richard