Subject: Re: [Boost-users] How can I save the values in lambda expression? Can any one with kindness help me?
From: fmingu (fmingu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-08 22:18:11

As you know, I am a Chinese and according to my knowledge few book in Chinese introduce boost library. I only have the book " Beyond the C++ Standard Library: An introduction to boost" (written by Bjoern Karlsson, translated in Chinese).Only several pages said about lambda. I tried to ask www.csdn.net( a Chinese developers' net) and few people answered my questions. I have not studied the source code of lambda yet. So all I have to do is to ask www.boost.org to get answers and go forth.
I think the var(switchvalue) is a pointer to a function from the example code in the book:
std::for_each(vec.begin(),vec.end(),var(m)=_1);
So the operations in m can be performed. Am I right?
But I do not know how to save the values in lambda expression.
Thanks a lot.

ÔÚ2009-07-09£¬"Steven Watanabe" <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> дµÀ£º