Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Unable to catch exception using boost::asio
From: Alex Black (alex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-14 20:48:01

>> The code though is surrounded by try catch like this:
>>
>> try
>> {
>> ??? ...
>> }

> What code resides in the protected block? Do you run io_service in
multiple threads? What exception-related compiler options do you use?

I do call io_service.run, on a thread on startup. I call async_accept,
and accept connections one at a time. So basically I a my accept_handler
gets called, I enter the try, then its just business logic and writing
results out onto a socket.

Exception-related compiler options? Not sure. This is happening in debug
(and release). In release I have march=native and O-O3 set.