Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Graph] Defining coordinates for vertices
From: Maxime van Noppen (maxime_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-16 08:45:42

On 07/15/09 16:47, Aaron Windsor wrote:
> Hi Maxime,

Thank for the answer,

> If I understand you correctly, you have a graph that's planar and
> already know the coordinates of vertices in the plane, and you want to
> create a planar embedding (cyclic ordering of edges around each
> vertex) that respects your coordinates?

I have a (maximal) planar graph where vertices have coordinates and I
want to add new vertices at some precise coordinates and add all
possible edges to it to make the graph maximal planar.

I'm new to boost::graph and don't fully understand how the planar
embedding is used and therefore what should be in it in order to make
make_maximal_planar work.

--
Maxime