Subject: Re: [Boost-users] BOOST_CLASS_TRACKING compilation error : tracking_level not a class or a namespace
From: G, Benjamin (NSN - IN/Bangalore) (benjamin.g_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-17 02:39:23

Damnn! That was silly.

Thanks for that.

Unfortunately it doesn't end there.

Now with

BOOST_CLASS_TRACKING(mynamespace::myClassA,
boost::serialization::track_never);

BOOST_CLASS_TRACKING(mynamespace::myClassB,
boost::serialization::track_never);

I am still getting those

invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type
'boost::STATIC_ASSERTION_FAILURE<false>'

errors.

Do I have to use anything else for this?

Regards,

- Ben