Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost StateChart and Template parameters
From: Etienne Philip Pretorius (icewolfhunter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-27 10:25:45

Andreas Huber wrote:

> Hmmm, you are probably using the wrong tool. Although you can use
> Boost.Statechart for parsing, I would definitely not recommend it. It is
> too heavy-weight for such a task. Boost.Spirit will almost certainly
> lead to better results.
>
> HTH,

Thank you. I did look at boost Spirit and did not see how I could use it
with asio::async_read_until ... so here I am. I did a lot of regex and
they are now starting to work... but I need to keep track of the state
changes - so I will probably to it via another mechanism.

On another note, any good online documentation about C++ traits and facets?

Thank you,
Etienne