Subject: [Boost-users] BGL and threaded graph modification
From: Sebastian Weber (sebastian.weber_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-29 02:41:58

Hi!

I am wondering if it is possible to modify a single graph object by multiple
threads which attach edges into seperated regions of the graph? To be exact:
I have a set of vertices in my graph with index 0-maxIndex which I want to
copy a couple of times into that same graph structure one after another. Of
course, I assure that there are no resize events during copying and no
overlapping. This should be possible, I think, at least in theory, but I
found no word about that in the docs of the BGL. So, should it work or not?

Thanks,

Sebastian