Subject: [Boost-users] [Date_Time] representing simulation time
From: Pedro Martinez (pedro.martinez_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-30 04:48:34

I am working on a project where we are considering the use of
Boost.Date_Time.
We are already using other Boost libraries --so many thanks for
Boost.Spirit!
One of our requirements is to be able to run simulations, and so we need a
clock that can be stopped/started/accelerated.
Is there a mechanism for this in Boost.Date_Time?
>From the documentation, I can't find one.
>From the source code, it seems we could use boost::date_time::*_clock
classes to derive our own classes that could provide simulation time.
Is this the way the library is meant to be used?
thank you for your time,
Pedro
unclassified

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender and delete it.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its attachment(s) is forbidden.
Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachment(s).
Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number 06061578.