Subject: [Boost-users] [Program Options] Positional args in help message
From: Lindley M French (lfrench1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-31 10:53:31

The examples for how to use positional arguments are great and seem to work fine. However, I'm wondering if there's an automatic way to include that information in the help message.

In particular, since the tutorial goes to the trouble of telling you how to exclude the positional options from the options help, it would be nice to know what to replace it with.

I could manually write a line detailing the usage before outputting the options description, of course, but I was wondering if there was anything in PO to handle this automatically.