Subject: [Boost-users] bimap intellisense problems in VC++ 2008
From: Donald Adu-Poku (aardvak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-03 08:51:09

Hi all, I'm having some intellisense problems with with boost::bimaps::bimap of the current boost build (boost 1.39) . The problem is that no intellisense on bimap is generated at all, intellisense goes as far as the boost::bitmaps namespace. My programme however compiles just fine.
I have the boost library included in my project (..Programme Files\boost\boost_1_39), linked needed libraries (Programme Files\boost\boost_1_39\lib) and have my include statement (#include <booost/bimap.hpp>). I have also forced the regeneration of the project's intellisense database on suspicion that it might have been corrupted, this however did not resolve the problem . Is there anything I have missed?

Thank you
//Donald