Subject: [Boost-users] [BGL] Bug - Can't correctly copy bundled data
From: Caligula (caligulaemperorofrome_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-07 23:11:29

Hi,

I've been working on this bug for a few weeks now. Its sort of a show
stopper for me. I'm not able to copy a simple string datum from one element
in a bundled property struct to another such element. Just go to
http://pastebin.org/7125
And see pastebin references.

I have found an ugly workaround for now, but I would really like it to work
properly. Hope someone can/will help me with this.

I'm also having trouble with copy_graph. I think people should be able
to store and retrieve high level elements such as graphs, subgraphs,
vertices, adges and their data. BGL seems to be deficient in this regard.

Thanks
Caligula