Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Linker error
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-18 13:02:10

>But now it is giving some liner errors.And it is loo big to understand.

>I cannt understand this error.
>This error comes when I build the app for 64 bit, not with 32 bit.
>I have separately built the boost with 64 bit configuration, then also.
>Can anyone help?

Have you set the linker settings to look in the directory containing the
64-bit libs rather than the 32-bit ones? Note that they can't co-exist in
the same directory as they have the same names.

Otherwise what happens if you define BOOST_REGEX_NO_LIB when building your
app, and add the regex source files (in libs/regex/src/*.cpp) directly to
your project?

HTH, John.