Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost::enable_if, did I get it wrong ?
From: topoden (_dvt__at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-18 15:04:36

Guys,

You were right, the extra "void" is incorrect in the code (sorry for the
mistake), but you got the idea right. I basically want to "partially
specialize the template class for the case when the second template argument
is "void""

I did not want to do the specialization "manually" because the actual
template class is quite long, and there is lot of stuff which depends on the
second template argument but the only code which should be different is this
virtual method declaration. So specializing it manually would double up the
amount of code.

So I thought I could use boost::enable_if, but this looks now that its not
the case...

Thanks a lot for your help guys.