Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Unordered map copy segfaults! (STL map does not)
From: MeMooMeM (mbelgin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-18 19:37:33

Mathias Gaunard-2 wrote:

> You should write a proper testcase and provide your platform, so that
> people have a chance to reproduce your results.

That's right. I prepared a toy code as you suggested, but it works just fine
(?!). When I use the same structure inside my code, it segfaults. It is most
probably due to some messed up memory section. Still it is strange that I
get no segfaults (also no detected errors by valgrind) using STL's map...

Everyone, please ignore this post until I find a proper way to demonstrate
the problem.

Thanks!