Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Proto] Building a mpl::vector from an expression
From: christophe henry (henry_christophe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-19 12:30:24

Hi Eric,

> You could use reverse_fold instead of reversing the whole list after the
> transform. Or you could use reverse_fold_tree to get the vector and then
> pop the attribute_ off the front. That's probably fastest and simplest.

I must be doing something wrong (I suppose it has something to do with my second "when") because parsing:

attributes_ << int() << bool() << string()

With the above given grammar gives me a mpl::vector<string,bool,int>, which is normal, but if I simply and naively replace fold by reverse_fold, all I get is a mpl::vector<int>.

Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,

Christophe