Subject: [Boost-users] [boost::asio] Problem connecting to remote host
From: Silvio Reis Junior (sreisjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-20 20:18:31

Hello folks.I'm rewriting the following perl script
http://images.rapidshare.com/software/rsapiresume.pl using boost::asio for
sockets operations.
The code uploads files to rapidshare.com. To ao it it asks for an available
server for uploading.
To request the free server my code works just fine but when I try to connect
to the upload server it gives an exception.
I thought that something was wrong with the server domain which is something
like rsXXX13.rapidshare.com but the perl code uses the same format and it
works.
Maybe I'm making some mistake, so I'd appreciate if you could give me some
advise.
I'm attaching the code I'm experiencing with.

Thanks in advance!
Silvio Reis Júnior

--
http://twitter.com/sreisjr