Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Invoke several functions with the same thread
From: Shaolin (shaolinfinest_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-23 11:53:26

Thanks guys. Ok, I have been playing around and come up with the following
code:

struct my_helper
{
    void run(string filenm, string searchtext) {
        FileThread object(filenm, searchtext);
        object.find();
        object.print();
    }
};

int main() {
     boost::thread_group threads;
     my_helper my;
     threads.create_thread(boost::bind(&my::run, filearr[i], search));
}

The problem is the create_thread function returns the following error on
compile:

*error: ‘my’ is not a class or namespace
*

.