Subject: Re: [Boost-users] commandline args
From: OvermindDL1 (overminddl1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-24 01:58:36

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 11:45 PM, Diederick C.
Niehorster<dcnieho_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Dear OvermindDL1,
>
> That solves the issue then, I'm using Boost 1.39 ;)
>
> Let me try trunk, all should work fine then. I have seen the other
> thread in which the location of sprit v2.1's doc were disclosed,
> however i didn't connect those threads for some reason.

Yea, Spirit2.1 is basically finished, just the docs are really all the
is left, and more 3rd-party utilities in the repository. :)

Boost 1.39 has Spirit2, Spirit2.1 is a complete and full rewrite of
Spirit2, the syntax is similar but it compiles faster, runs faster, is
*much* easier to make your own new terminals in, etc... And it is a
lot more complete now too. :)