Subject: Re: [Boost-users] commandline args
From: Diederick C. Niehorster (dcnieho_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-24 02:53:34

Ha! cool, thanks again. I'll have to delve into this some more when i
need it more. I can see how these functions can also provide very nice
ways of writing numeric vectors to file.

Things will get slightly more complicated for some other usage cases i
have, so i'll have to read up on that. I'll post back when I can
figure it out. One of them is a matrix (class written by my
colleague), i guess i could loop over the rows and then throw the
vector into the generator, or would there be more efficient
ways/tricks?

Best,
Diederick