Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [asio] It pollutes my O-Zone!
From: Robert Dailey (rcdailey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-25 13:20:33

The two significant lines are:
#include <boost/asio/io_service.hpp>
#include <wx/frame.h>

With the order they are in above, you will get a linker error:

Error 1 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual class
wxClassInfo * __thiscall wxFrame::GetClassInfoA(void)const "
(?GetClassInfoA_at_wxFrame@@UBEPAVwxClassInfo@@XZ) MainFrame.obj

When you swap the order, it goes away.

---------
Robert Dailey