Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Copy of a C++ object extended with Boost.Python
From: OvermindDL1 (overminddl1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-25 15:55:42

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 3:52 AM, 4ian<dark4ian_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Thanks for you response !
> When you say "that one wrapper helper", are you speaking about the
> object class of Boost.python, or about a home made class ?

Neither. I do not recall the name of it, but you can subclass your
class from it, then anytime your class has a python object containing
it then you can use some getself comand or something like that, it is
in the docs somewhere (but I am not in a good position to look at the
docs right now, maybe tonight if you have not found it yet).