Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [iostreams] container_device example does not compile?
From: Robert Dailey (rcdailey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-26 11:05:55

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 8:51 AM, Kenny Riddile <kfriddile_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Are you prefixing stream_offset with the appropriate namespace? Since you
> put the class in the global namespace, you would need to do this where the
> example does not.

Yes, I adjusted the scope resolution as necessary. However, that is why the
errors above appear. If I remove scope resolution on stream_offset it fails
differently.

However, I used the version from the actual source file (i.e. not the one
embedded in the HTML) and it works. It is a bit different, too. Not sure
what the problem was. However, I no longer need this class anymore as I have
decided to use a different solution.

Thanks for the help Kenny.