Subject: [Boost-users] [serialization]
From: Marco Canini (marco.canini_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-27 15:37:26

Hi all,

I'm getting exhausted with trying to get a functioning test case.

I'm attaching my code, which consits of two classses:
the second class Route is having a const reference member to the first
class Protocol.

It seems that I am able to serialize the two classes correctly, however
when I deserialize the reference member is set to NULL.

What am I doing wrong?

Further, I was trying to have save_construct_data(...const Route * t...)
to access the private members of the class Route by making it friend of
the class. However, doing so results in a compiler error.
Any idea of how I am supposed to deal with that?

Thank you very much!

--
Marco Canini